Depending on the project, we will adopt the most suitable methodology and tool among the existing ones:
- EASI® an innovative path for the integration of Social Responsibility and Sustainability in the strategy and business processes. This process ends with a certification, issued by a third-party certifying body of international level which certifies that all the requirements of the model have been respected;
- The Management Systems, that is the organizational models implemented with reference to the requirements expressed by a series of international standards (ISO) and concerning different areas of the company organization, such as ISO 26000 which provides an operational guide to improve the commitment of organizations in social responsibility and therefore contribute to sustainable development;
- The GRI or the Global Reporting Initiative Reporting Framework, which is the international reference standard for non-financial reporting;
- The 17 Sustainable Development Goals, the SDGS, cover all areas of development, approved by the UN General Assembly on 25 September 2015;
- Various sustainability rating tools, which provide a qualitative assessment of the organization, with reference to issues other than traditional financial dimensions.